The terms used in these regulations have the meaning assigned to them below:
- of the Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws;
- Client - a natural person, including a Consumer, who has legal capacity and / or is at least 13 years of age, and if the person is under 18, the consent of their legal representative or legal guardian is required, as well as ) a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity - which uses or intends to use the Store's website,
- Consumer - the customer referred to in point 2 i) above, who performs with the entrepreneur - the Seller, a legal transaction not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Regulations - these regulations;
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.leimann.pl
- Seller - Leimann Agnieszka Lejman - an entrepreneur operating at the following address: ul. Grzybowska 2/110, 00-131 Warsaw, under the VAT number: PL5252654666, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 364161741
- Parties - the Customer and the Store, unless the Regulations provide otherwise
- Goods - a movable item sold as part of the Store's offer;
- Sales contract - a contract concluded by the Customer with Leimann, to which the Act applies.
- Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
- Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding a Distance Sale Agreement via the Store, specifying the number and type of Goods and other content provided for by law.
II. REGERAL RULES
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Store by customers, in particular the rules for placing orders and the rules for concluding Sales Agreements.
- The Store enables the purchase of Goods via the website www.leimann.pl and informs customers about the Goods offered by the Seller.
- Information about the Goods offered by the Store, including descriptions, functional properties, etc. and the prices provided, constitute an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
- The goods in the Store are marked in detail. The customer has access to information on the properties of the Goods, their prices, materials from which they are made, etc. The photos of the Goods offered are examples and are used to present specifically indicated models. Due to the fact that the products offered by the Store are made by hand, their appearance may in fact differ slightly from the photos presented on the Store's website.
- The provisions of the regulations do not infringe the rights of customers under generally applicable law, in particular the Act and the Civil Code.
III. SCOPE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE STORE
- The Store enables the purchase of the Goods offered in it via the electronic network (Internet) in accordance with the content of these Regulations.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide the Store with content prohibited by law, use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, send and post unsolicited commercial information within the Store, use the Store in a way that is burdensome for other customers and for the Store administrator,
- The Customer undertakes to use the content posted on the Store's website for personal use, use the Store's website in a manner consistent with the provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- All prices of the Goods listed on the Store's website are gross prices and are given in Polish zloty or euro.
- Leimann reserves the right to change the prices of Goods in the leimann.pl store, introduce new Goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the website of the leimann.pl store or make changes to them in accordance with the standards of the Civil Code and other acts, and these changes will not infringe the rights of persons who concluded contracts for the sale of Goods offered in the leimann.pl store prior to the above-mentioned changes.
IV. CONCLUSION OF A GOODS SALE AGREEMENT
- Customers can place orders around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders placed on non-working days will be processed on the first working day following the day on which the Order was placed. The condition for the implementation of the Order is to make the payment and provide all the necessary data for shipping. The condition for submitting an Order is the acceptance of these Regulations.
- In order to conclude a Distance Sale Agreement in the Store, select the Product available in the Store's offer on its website by adding it to the "Cart" and place an Order indicating the place of delivery, taking further technical steps based on the information displayed on the Store's website.
- Until the selection and purchase of the Goods is approved, the "Buy and pay" button (or "Continue shopping" after selecting the payment), the Customer has the option of making changes and modifications to the Goods in the order, as well as contact details for the delivery of the Goods.
- Sending the order by the Customer (confirmation with the "Buy and pay" button (or "Continue shopping" after selecting the payment) constitutes the Customer's offer submitted to the Seller in order to conclude a Sales Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the order by the Customer, he will receive a message on the Store's website and to the e-mail address provided in the order, containing information about the items in the order, the quantity of Goods, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of order fulfillment and the Customer's contact details. The message confirms that the Store has received an offer to purchase the Goods by the Customer. After receiving the above-mentioned confirmation comes to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement for the Goods ordered by the Customer. The sales contract is concluded in accordance with these Regulations between the Seller and the Customer.
- The price binds the Parties from the moment the Customer receives confirmation of the order for execution.
- Subject to paragraph 2 below, the date of order fulfillment in the Store, indicated in the confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution, is the most likely time during which the Order will be processed.
- In exceptional cases, the order fulfillment time is confirmed by an employee of the Store via e-mail. The total and maximum deadline for completing the Order should not exceed 6 business days.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the Order under the Sales Agreement if the Customer's contact details are incorrect, the transaction has not been authorized in the electronic payment system or the payment for the order has not been paid within the specified time.
V. PAYMENT METHOD
- In order to pay for the Order, the Customer may use one of two forms of online prepayment: i.e. via the online payment website or via an ordinary online transfer. The implementation of the order begins after the payment is credited to the Seller's account. In the case of a payment card, the implementation of the order will start after the positive authorization of the card.
- Transport costs and any additional costs will be clearly indicated when placing the Order.
- Failure to receive the payment to the account of the Seller or intermediaries in the transaction within 5 days of placing the Order, will result in the cancellation of the Order. In such a situation, the customer may place the order again.
VI. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- The ordered and paid Goods will be delivered by the Seller to the address indicated by the Customer, in Poland or to the Collection Point indicated by the Customer.
- The expected delivery time within the territory of the Republic of Poland is 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipment and within the territory of other european countries is 2 to 5 business days from the date of shipment.
- When collecting the parcel delivered by the courier, the Customer should carefully check the contents of the parcel, the condition of the external packaging and the condition of the ordered Goods in his presence. In the event of damage to the parcel, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
- All goods offered in the leimann.pl store are new and without defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the warranty if the Goods sold have a physical or legal defect in accordance with art. 556 et seq. Of the Civil Code and under the warranty pursuant to Art. 577 et seq. of the Civil Code.
- All Goods purchased through the Store may be complained by the Consumer by mail by returning the Goods together with the form constituting an Annex to these Regulations to the following address: Leimann Agnieszka Lejman, ul. Grzybowska 2/110, 00-131 Warsaw.
- The customer will receive information on the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the advertised Goods.
- In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, the Seller will send the Consumer a full-fledged product (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if it turns out to be impossible, the Seller will refund the Consumer the full amount of the paid price of the Goods.
- If the complaint is not accepted, the Goods will be sent back to the Consumer together with the opinion that the complaint is unjustified.
- If the Customer finds that the Goods have been damaged during transport, the Customer is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier. Complaints arising from damage to the Goods during transport will be considered on the basis of the damage report drawn up by the Consumer and the courier.
- In the event of damage resulting from the fault of the Consumer or as a result of random events during use, in particular mechanical damage, the Consumer may contact the Seller in order to determine the possibility and cost of repairing the Goods by the Seller.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the Goods as part of the complaint in cases where the claimed Goods are damaged, the complaint was made after the expiry of the permissible period, or in the case of delivery of the defective Goods, i.e. incomplete.
VIII. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
- A consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement in the Store has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods and without incurring additional costs, except for the costs referred to below.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement may be exercised by the Consumer by sending a declaration of withdrawal to the address Leimann Agnieszka Lejman, Marszalkowska 53/46, 00-678 Warsaw.
- The period of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement begins with taking the Goods into the possession of the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and if the Sales Agreement covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Good, batch or part.
- The consumer is obliged to return the purchased Goods (unused, clean, in the original packaging with the label) to the address Leimann Agnieszka Lejman, Marszałkowska 53/46, 00-678 Warsaw immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
- The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods, unless the Seller has not informed the Consumer about the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement in accordance with the Act.
- The consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods, unless the Seller agreed to bear them or did not inform the Consumer about the necessity to bear these costs.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
- The Seller will refund the amounts due to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. The payment will be returned to the bank account provided by the Consumer.
IX. OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The administrator and sole owner of the Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data provided during registration in the leimann.pl store are processed by Leimann Agnieszka Lejman only for the purpose of fulfilling orders and, with the consent expressed by the customer, may be processed for marketing purposes. The customer has the right at any time to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law, or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose, which they have been collected and the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to use the leimann.pl store in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, as of the date of placing the order. Failure to accept the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of the Goods offered by the Store.
- All photos, publications and texts available on the Store's website are protected by the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83). Graphics and logos owned by the Administrator or its suppliers are also protected by copyright. It is forbidden to illegally copy, reproduce or distribute any content posted on the Store's website.
Any disputes arising between the Parties will be subject to the courts competent in accordance with the applicable provisions of Polish law.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. and the Act and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend the Regulations at any time, in particular in the event of: i) organizational or legal changes of the Seller, ii) changes in the applicable legal provisions applicable to the Store, iii) changes in the functionality of the Store, subject to the changes to the Regulations adjusting the content of the Regulations to its functionality. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the Store's website. The amendment to the Regulations to the extent to which it relates to Sales Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations and to the purchase of Goods that were submitted before the amendment to the Regulations does not change their content and conditions.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and quantity of Goods in the Store's offer during the day, withdraw or introduce individual Goods to the Store's offer, carry out and withdraw promotional campaigns on the Store's website, as well as modify them.
- The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store's website is fully functional, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to immediately remove any irregularities reported by the Customers. The Store Owner is not responsible for any disruptions in the operation of the Store's website caused by an Internet failure. Any inconvenience or interruptions in the functioning of the store should be signaled by e-mail or by phone.
- The current content of the Regulations is published on the Store's website and may be provided to any Customer at his request by electronic means (to the e-mail address provided in the request) at no additional charge. The customer may also prepare a printout of the Regulations at any time.
- The Regulations come into force on June 14, 2016.